It has been many years since I last updated this blog, and when I look back at my original post about becoming an RN, I am reminded of just how far God has brought me. At that time, I was celebrating passing the CPNE, completing my RN through Excelsior College, and preparing to begin my master’s degree journey. Today, I am proud and humbled to share that I am now an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. The road from LPN to APRN was not easy. It required years of sacrifice, studying, long nights, clinical hours, exams, prayer, patience, and perseverance. There were moments when the journey felt overwhelming, but I kept going because I knew this calling was bigger than me. Becoming an APRN is more than just earning another title. It represents growth, resilience, and the support and determination that carried me through every season. I am grateful for every lesson, every challenge, and every person who encouraged me along the way. I am grateful for the opportunities, support, and persever...
I finally got my results back and am sooooo excited to say that I passed with flying colors. I got a higher score than i imagined, up in the mid 80's percentile. yeay for me. I just need to wait for the school to call me in for the interview which is the next step to enter the LPN program if all goes well I may be accepted into the very well known school. I will update after the next phase is through.
ReplyDelete